DC400 Blanket Warmer
Medical blanket warmers increase patient satisfaction
Heats Safely and Intelligently
- The intelligent heating system in the DC Series blanket warmers precents blankets from being overheated
- Patented multi-zone heating system (patent number US 8,217,316) actively monitors the temperature in each zone of the cabinet and only provides heat when it is needed, where it is needed.
- With no overheating, blanket scorching and discoloration are prevented.
- Turns on the heat only in zones with fresh, unheated blankets
- Flat heating pads apply heat evenly over a wide area
- Coated glass door reflects heat back into the cavity
- Efficient and long-lasting LED bulb lights interior
- On-board diagnostics
- Alerts staff when problems occur, such as power outages
- On-board safety mechanisms prevent blanket overheating, even is a malfunction occurs due to external power surges.
- Audible tone sounds to prevent possible overheating
- Easy door operation
- Spring-loaded door hinge keeps the door open
- Programmable controls
- Optional timer turns warmer on and off at selected times
- Set temperature can be locked
- Soft corners and curved accents are aesthetically pleasing
- Muted colors blend with today's medical color designs