Quickly warms and maintains safe temperatures of intravenous and irrigation fluids.
The specially contoured warming surface cradles four(4) 0.5-, 1-, 2- and 3-liter solution bags.
- Mounted on a wall using brackets*. (Wall Mount Only)
- Power cord exits the bottom of the unit.
- Displays actual temperature of every bag
- Records the shelf life of every bag
- Efficiently warms patients from admission to discharge
- Save space and footsteps by warming fluids at the point of use
- Reduce disposable cost while warming 20-140 liters of fluid in 12 hours
- Reduce SSIs and time spent in the PACU
- Increase patient satisfaction surveys and clinical outcomes
- Total capacity: 4 bags
- Exterior Size: 24.2" H; 14.5" W; 7.8" D
*Mounting hardware sold separately (Horizontal Wall Mount Bracket Kit is OSHPD Approved. OPA-0698-10).