CABLE, REUSABLE, 10' FOR SPLIT PADS Use of multiple-use cables means miles of copper wire will not become waste. No PVC in the 21100 Series multiple-use cables and clamps. Compatible with virtually all electrosurgical generators Meets standards set by the AAMI for electrosurgical devices, cables and accessories (ANSI/AAMI HF 18:2001). They have chemical resistance and can be cleaned easily after use with a widevariety of cleaning materials; they can also be exposed to the ETO sterilization...
• Solid stainless. 24" for Hourglass shape hand / arm surgery tables• Mounts to blocks underneath table with two screws that are countersunk allowing you to slip accessories on from the end. • Allows you to adapt multiple accessories at one time.
• Solid stainless. 18" For Rectangle-Shaped Tables• Mounts to blocks underneath table with two screws that are countersunk allowing you to slip accessories on from the end. • Allows you to adapt multiple accessories at one time.
• Stainless steel tray measures 13" x 9". • Comes complete with bracket to adapt to universal clamp. • Excellent spot to put small instruments, etc. • Clamp sold separately (1 required).
• Stainless steel construction. • 5/8" diameter mounting post fits into standard clark socket (sold separately). • Internal clamp allows precise adjustment from 16"–26".
• Accepts standard fl at bar accessories that measure 1" x 1/4". • Aluminum construction provides a stronger, light clamp. • Attaches at rail ends or notches.